[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.versionedobjects] Is it possible to make changes to oslo repos?

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Thu Jan 28 19:02:57 UTC 2016

On 28/01/2016 18:44, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Graham,
>
> Quite unfair characterization of Oslo being -2 heavy. Please compare
> stats before making such an assertion:

OK - that was probably my frustration boiling over at the time. I should
not have made that generalization. I had been involved in 3 patches to
olso repos in the last week, and 2 got -2'd, and that came out unfairly
in this message.

The initial -2s where not as annoying as the stickyness of them. When
the issues that led to the -2's were fixed, they were not moved to -1.

I see -2's as vetos - if I am mistaken please tell me, but that is how
most of the openstack projectsm and other projects using gerrit seem
to have treated them.

> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/oslo-reviewers-365.txt
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/nova-reviewers-365.txt
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/neutron-reviewers-365.txt
>
> On the one single specific review you had a -2, you should be talking
> to the reviewer on IRC or bring it to the next Oslo meeting.

Did that. And on the review itself.