[openstack-dev] [Monasca] alarms based on events

Premysl Kouril premysl.kouril at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:06:13 UTC 2016

Hi Roland,

I had a chat with people on IRC about it and I understood that in order for
my use case to work the Monasca software needs to implement "non-periodic"
metrics (because the monitored box sends out the event only on health
change and not periodicaly) and I understood that this enhancement is
currently being designed.

Is that correct?

Cheers,
Prema