[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] nova-bugs-team IRC meeting

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Wed Jan 20 16:14:14 UTC 2016

Due to other meetings which merged since the announcement,
the IRC meeting patch [1] I pushed proposes now:
    Tuesday 1000 UTC #openstack-meeting beweekly-odd
    Tuesday 1700 UTC #openstack-meeting beweekly-even

February the 9th at 1000 UTC will be the first kickoff meeting.
I'll have an agenda ready until then [2]. Feel free to ping me in IRC
or here on the ML when you have questions.