[openstack-dev] [ironic] weekly status report
rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:34:48 UTC 2016
We are cool to present this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual,
this is pulled directly from the Ironic whiteboard and formatted.
- Stats (diff with 11.01.2016):
- Ironic: 148 bugs (+1) + 162 wishlist items (+4). 15 new (+1), 102 in
progress (+3), 1 critical, 18 high (+1) and 10 incomplete (-1)
- Inspector: 18 bugs (+3) + 17 wishlist items (+1). 0 new, 10 in progress
(+3), 1 critical (+1), 8 high and 0 incomplete
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 24 (-2). 0 new, 0 critical, 0 high
- over 100 in-progress bugs, we/I need to start checking their status
- though never-working gate might be to blame
Network isolation (Neutron/Ironic work) (jroll)
- needs reviews
Manual cleaning (rloo)
- getting there; saw more activity this last week. one patch got merged:
247285, one patch got approved: 251995, and others are getting reviewed
Parallel tasks with futurist (dtantsur)
- waiting for Futurist release (and for gate to recover) to continue
- WIP patch is still WIP: https://review.openstack.org/264720
Node filter API and claims endpoint (jroll, devananda, lucasagomes)
- (Not totally related but) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267723 to
split capabilities out of properties
- A new lib(OSprofiler) under oslo umbrella was created for trace calls and
this can across multi-project too. It is suggested to send notification to
ceilometer using oslo.messaging for all HTTP/RPC/DB/Driver Calls. This is
helpful for admin to debug the bottleneck or error. It is already used by
Cinder, Heat, Glance and Nova(working), do we have a interest for this in M
- [deva] yes, interested. If the patch to Ironic can land in M, great -
but definitely for N release, we should add this.
- Gate is down due to DIB regression
- the fix has landed, waiting for the DIB release to happen and to hit
- Gate was fixed last week, special thanks goes out ot Infra.
- No additional updates.
Until next week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev