[openstack-dev] [ironic] wsmanclient

Imre Farkas ifarkas at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 15:56:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We have the openwsman bug[1] for long which affects the AMT and DRAC
drivers. I added a simple protocol implementation[2] to
python-dracclient a couple months ago using requests and lxml and
refactored the DRAC driver to use that instead of openwsman. It's far
from being a complete implementation of the protocol specification, just
a subset which is needed for the driver. I used it since then without
issues and since folks expressed their interest in it for the AMT
driver, I proposed changes to project-config[3] and governance[4] to
register a new project with the intent to move the code to there from
the DRAC specific python-dracclient.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Imre