[openstack-dev] [api] api working group proposed actions guideline needs input

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:05:26 UTC 2016

There's related work going on in ironic -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/224022/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/224022/>- it proposes a way by which a
user may query the transitions (actions) of the underlying FSM: "Get me all
the valid actions/transitions". Other comments on the review.

Also: I like using the same word for things. Is there a meaningful enough
difference between "Actions", "Transitions", and "Tasks", that requires
different words?

Michael