[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nova midcycle list of attendees

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Jan 14 23:39:26 UTC 2016

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/NovaMitakaSprintAttendees

> > Obviously I can't put anyone's name on it for privacy reasons.
>
> What privacy reasons? Every other project lists attendees either on a
> wikipage or an etherpad.
>
> I don't know that nova has a privacy clause that is different from any
> other project. I don't recall a privacy clause when I registered to
attend.

I took this to mean that Paul did not want to publish the list of attendees
himself when it had not been public already.  In my experience, every other
mid-cycle ether pad or wiki has done registration publicly to begin with
but this one initially took registration privately and they didn't seem to
want to take the whole list public without consent.  I appreciated Paul's
consideration here and gladly added myself.

Carl