[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nova midcycle list of attendees

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz at pobox.com
Fri Jan 15 00:51:54 UTC 2016

Another issue is some people may not want to share where they are
staying or their arrival/departure details. I also appreciated Paul's
tactfulness here :) Thanks Paul for putting that page up! I particularly
appreciate the transportation column as I've heard transit in that area
is a bit sparse. Now I know who to bug for rides!!

Augustina