[openstack-dev] [cross-project] Cross-Project Specs and Your Project

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:24:34 UTC 2016

Hello all!

We've been discussing cross-project spec liaisons on the mailing list [1] and
cross-project meeting [2][3] for a bit, and we're now stating the official
responsibilities [4] of the group.

The liaisons are reps of OpenStack projects to watch the cross-project spec
repo [5] for things that effect their project. This is to avoid projects
missing out on cross-project specs that are agreed by the community, and later
approved by the technical committee.

The responsibilities are more detailed and listed in the project team guide doc
[4], so please provide feedback. It defaults to the PTLs, so I have emailed
each PTL to comment that's part of the governance projects.yaml.

Please respond to the review [4] to give feedback, not this thread. This thread
is purely to promote attention. Thanks!

[1] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-December/080869.html
[2] - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/crossproject/2015/crossproject.2015-12-01-21.00.html
[3] - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/crossproject/2016/crossproject.2016-01-12-21.02.html