[openstack-dev] [ironic] virtual midcycle dates

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Tue Jan 12 01:54:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Here's a list of potential dates for our midcycle; please note which you
would be able to attend.

http://doodle.com/poll/2gnvq6eee3a6dfbk

Note that since we're including people from lots of time zones, this
will be basically running for much of the day. We'll have to coordinate
sessions with who is interested, and maybe do dual sessions for big
items, and consolidate thoughts into something coherent.

People may need to get up really early or stay online really late to
attend some of these sessions. Sorry for that; that's the nature of a
virtual thing like this. Note that you aren't required to do so (since
I'm not your boss), but the more the merrier. :)

// jim