[openstack-dev] [horizon] Problem with FilterAction in a TableTab

Justin Pomeroy jpomero at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jan 8 16:14:22 UTC 2016

Hi Chad,

I wonder if you would benefit from this patch [1] which moves the server
filtering methods out of DataTableView and into MultiTableMixin.  There
is also another patch [2] dependent on this that moves the Images table
into a tab, which sounds similar to what you're doing.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/217020
[2] https://review.openstack.org/218773

- Justin