[openstack-dev] [QA] No meetings for the next 2 weeks

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Wed Jan 6 17:38:25 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 04:06:38PM -0500, Matthew Treinish wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> As we discussed during today's QA meeting we'll not be holding the weekly QA
> meeting for the next 2 weeks. Most people will be on vacation anyway, so this
> likely isn't a big surprise.
>
> The next meeting will be on Jan. 7th at 0900 UTC.

Just a correction to this, the meeting tomorrow will be at 1700 UTC *not* 0900 UTC.
After reading ttx's note [1] about the double "odd" weeks in the ical. I double
checked the time in the official ical for meetings and tomorrow's meeting is
scheduled for 1700 UTC.

-Matt Treinish

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/083216.html