[openstack-dev] [QA] Mitaka Code Sprint

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Wed Jan 6 17:30:33 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

As we've done the past 2 cycles we'll be having another QA code sprint this
cycle. I've felt these sprints have been very effective in the past and helped
us make good progress on several work items in a short amount of time, so I
think having another sprint will work well again for Mitaka.

The sprint will take place on February 22-24th, Dell has offered to sponsor the
event and it'll be held at Microsoft's New England Research and Development
Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

More details can be found on the following wiki page, and if you're planning on
attending please sign up using the wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/QA/CodeSprintMitakaBoston

Thanks,

Matthew Treinish