[openstack-dev] [ironic] weekly subteam status report

Ruby Loo rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:03:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are amazed to present this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual,
this is pulled directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.

Bugs (dtantsur)
===============
- Stats (diff with 21.12.2015):
- Ironic: 151 bugs (+8) + 149 wishlist items. 23 new (+5), 92 in progress
(+1), 0 critical, 14 high and 9 incomplete
- Inspector: 15 bugs (+3) + 15 wishlist items (+1). 0 new, 5 in progress, 1
critical (+1), 7 high and 0 incomplete
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 26. 1 new, 0 critical, 0 high

Network isolation (Neutron/Ironic work) (jroll)
- patches under review

Live upgrades (lucasagomes, lintan)
===================================
- patches ready to review:
    - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:refactor-object-registry
    - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/online-upgrade-support

Inspector (dtansur)
===================
- gate is broken again by ironic's move to a plugin:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1530675 :(
    - fix is approved

webclient (krotscheck / betherly)
=================================
- plugin:
    - the plugin is in a slight limbo position waiting to see if someone
will send me through work on converting the panel to plugin (we split the
work and then she left her job) - hopefully i wont have to redo that
section :’(
    - on a happier note we are well on the way to the ironic plugin project
being official in openstack and ready to start pushing things up
- webclient
    - Intel is working on the UI trying to finish-up user research
    - been a little pushback from intel UX on "Hey why does this look like
horizon"
        - The ironic-webclient will permit significant changes to the UI
from the horizon base template, IF those changes do not compromise code
reuse.
            - (This basically means that nothing in the ./src/api/--.js may
be modified, but that's really only API abstractions).

Until next week,
--ruby

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard