[openstack-dev] [kolla] Kolla Midcycle Dates

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Jan 4 17:22:44 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

A heads up the voting is in, and he only date that had no conflicts was  (Tuesday) 2/9/16 and (Wednesday) 2/10/16.  I would recommend booking flights and hotels asap to cut down on costs.  Within 14 days of travel, flight costs increase dramatically which is around January 25th.

Later today after I have finished creating the midcycle wiki page, I will send a link with relevant information about the midcycle.

Just as a reminder for folks that want to get a head start on booking, the address of the midcycle venue is:

Bank of America Bldg (floor 3)
101 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601

I'll post the Wiki information later today with full details.

Regards,
-steve