[openstack-dev] [puppet] adding puppet-rally to OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 12:05:36 UTC 2016

On 12/31/2015 06:43 PM, Andy Botting wrote:
> Hi Emilien,
>

>     I looked again at your module and I see two options:
>
>     * import your module in OpenStack and make it compliant (your module
>     does not have tests, readme, and some pieces are missing), and cleanup a
>     lot of things
>

> Just want to confirm you're looking at this new repo:
> https://github.com/andybotting/puppet-rally

Unfortunately, this is not the repository we were discussing in this
thread and I was not aware you would create a new one.

In the meantime, I created https://review.openstack.org/262970 which is
a bootstrap ready for basic structure.
What I suggest is to land it and then you can import your bits (init.pp
mainly) in openstack module.

Does it work for you?

--
Emilien Macchi