[openstack-dev] [TripleO] core members for tripleo-ui

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 15:27:38 UTC 2016

There is a new projects for the ui called tripleo-ui. As most of the
existing TripleO core members aren't going to be reviewing UI specific
patches is seems reasonable that we might add a few review candidates
who can focus specifically on UI specific patches.

I'd like to proposed we add Jiri Tomasek and Ana Krivokapic as core
candidates that will focus primarily on the UI. They would be added to
tripleo core but would agree to only +2 patches within the UI for now,
or at least until they are re-nominated for more general TripleO core,
etc.

Core members if you could please vote on this so we can add these
members at the close of this week. Thanks,

Dan