[openstack-dev] [api] service types authority initial reviews

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Feb 29 15:04:04 UTC 2016

I started some initial reviews for the service-types-authority
repository under the assumption that we're going to work on some
fundamentals here and figure this out as we go along -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/service-types-authority

For those new to things, part of the Service Catalog TNG work is to get
a definitive set of service types nailed down, so it's not just
convention driving convergence.

This just establishes some basic guidelines around it, and stubs out the
authority with entries for 'identity' and 'compute' which seems like the
least controversial types names we will hand out.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net