[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Installing networking-* pythonclient extensions to multiple locations

Javeria Khan javeriak at plumgrid.com
Fri Feb 26 10:34:11 UTC 2016

That makes sense Kevin. I don't have a use case in mind that would require
access to the additional clients, so we can address that if/when it ever
comes up. For now the utility container getting the extensions installed
should suffice. As OSA is integrating with more types of plugins moving
forward, it would help to get some kind of structure in place that
references neutron parameters for such use cases.

--
Javeria