[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Now part of OpenStack big-tent

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:51:27 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update you that Kuryr [1] was officially accepted yesterday
as a
big tent project.

We are currently facing some interesting challenges and times and if you
are running containers in OpenStack in mixed environments you most certainly
want to look and examine Kuryr.

We are holding a weekly IRC meeting [2] which is alternating between time
zones
so you have no excuse :) everyone are welcome!

We want to help and solve more challenges in the realm of containers
networking
deployments in OpenStack and if you are deploying this either in
development or
in production we would love to hear your experience and the problems you
are facing
and try to help you manage this better, feel free to share!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kuryr
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kuryr