[openstack-dev] [Congress] Issue with glancev2 datasource driver

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Feb 24 01:41:17 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,

Could you show me debug log of the command using following command? When
I check the command in my stable/liberty, it works well.

$ openstack congress datasource row list glancev2 images --debug

And if the setting for the driver is valid, it would show you logs about
glance driver pulling image list from glance itself.