[openstack-dev] [release][stable][oslo][all] oslo.service 0.9.1 release (liberty)

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 10:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

Oh, I noticed myself the bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1538204 (nova failed to stop) on
Grenade tests of one of my Cinder changes. Grenade started on Liberty
with oslo.service 1.1.0, a version which didn't have my fixes for signal
handling.

Good news: since upper-constraints.txt of Liberty was updated to use
oslo.service 0.9.1, the random bug should now be gone (with my fixes for
signal handling).

I hope that it will help to make Grenade tests more reliable!

Please keep me in touch if you still see the failure, especially this
message in logs:
""AssertionError: Cannot switch to MAINLOOP from MAINLOOP" error"

Victor