[openstack-dev] [release][stable][oslo] oslo.service 0.9.1 release (liberty)

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 10:05:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Le 17/02/2016 19:29, no-reply at openstack.org a écrit :
 > We are chuffed to announce the release of:
 >
 > oslo.service 0.9.1: oslo.service library
 > (...)
 >
 > Changes in oslo.service 0.9.0..0.9.1
 > ------------------------------------
 >
 > 8b6e2f6 Fix race condition on handling signals
 > eb1a4aa Fix a race condition in signal handlers

This release contains two major changes to fix race conditions in signal
handling. Related bugs:

"Race condition in SIGTERM signal handler"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.service/+bug/1524907
=> "AssertionError: Cannot switch to MAINLOOP from MAINLOOP" error

"Failed to stop nova-api in grenade tests"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1538204
=> "oslo_service.threadgroup RuntimeError: dictionary changed size
during iteration"

oslo.service 0.9.1 is now in upper-contraints.txt and so will be
deployed on Liberty CIs:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/280934/

Victor