[openstack-dev] [ironic] Midcycle summary part 6/6

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Fri Feb 19 02:13:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As our midcycle is virtual and split into 6 "sessions" for the sake of
timezones, we'll be sending a brief summary of each session so that
folks can catch up before the next one. All of this info should be on
the etherpad as well.

Session 6/6 was February 19, 0000-0400 UTC.

This will be a quick one. There were four of us present with nothing
relevant to talk about. We talked about John's ansible automation for
setting up a gate-like host for a bit. Then we talked about keyboards
for a few minutes. Then we decided to drop off and call it a day.

This virtual midcycle went far better than I'd expected. In the coming
week or so, I'll be writing a blog post and/or email here with a better
overall summary, and some thoughts on virtual midcycles as a thing.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and a *huge* thanks to the infra
team for providing an awesome VOIP system that had almost zero blips. :D

// jim