[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] How would nova microversion get-me-a-network in the API?

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Fri Feb 12 21:03:42 UTC 2016

Correct me if I’m wrong, but with nova-net, ‘nova boot’ automatically gives it one nic with an IP, right?

So how is this changing that behavior? Making it harder to use, for the sake of preserving a really unusual corner case (no net with neutron), seems a much worse user experience here.

Thanks,
doug