[openstack-dev] [neutron] Postgres support in (fwaas) tests

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hpe.com
Fri Feb 12 16:14:02 UTC 2016

All,

The FWaaS gate hook had implicit support for the postures database which was failing in the gate since postgres wasn’t available. Madhu proposed patch [1] to remove postgres support. This leads to the wider question if we want to support/test postgres with the Neutron gates. I haven’t seen postgres in other gate hooks nor do my deployments rely on it so I am in favor of removing/not supporting it - but I wanted to check with other before making that determination.

Thanks,
German

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/279339/3