[openstack-dev] [keystone] Feedback for upcoming user survey questionnaire

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:54:28 UTC 2016

We have the opportunity to ask one question on the upcoming user survey and
we get to decide the audience to which we serve the question.

Our audience options are: USING, TESTING, or INTERESTED in Keystone (I
think we should aim for USING or TESTING)

The question can take one of several forms; multiple choice (select one or
more), or short answer.

Post your suggestions here or email them to me privately ASAP so I can
respond to the team assembling the survey in sufficient time.

stevemar