[openstack-dev] [Gluon] IRC Meeting cancelled on Dec 28, 2016 and Re-convene on Jan 4, 2017

HU, BIN bh526r at att.com
Wed Dec 21 19:06:53 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Many thanks to all of contributors to Gluon project, and we have had great progress in 2016. Thank you.

For those of you who are interested in joining and contributing to our work, please get all information from our wiki [1] and past meeting agenda and minutes [2].

We just agreed that we will cancel the IRC meeting next week Dec 28 so that everyone can enjoy the holidays. We will re-convene on Jan 4 in the new year.

Wish everyone happy holidays

Bin

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gluon
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Gluon