[openstack-dev] [release] reno 2.0.0

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Dec 21 20:54:44 UTC 2016

This new version of reno is a major rewrite of the repository scanner
logic and includes some breaking changes to the internal API (the
command line remains the same). Those changes broke the release
announcement job, and we're working on getting that fixed. In the
mean time, I wanted to make sure folks were aware that the new
version is out there, in case you start seeing build issues.

The release notes at http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reno/history.html
are up to date, even though the version number looks wrong there.

Doug