[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Atlanta PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 14:06:34 UTC 2016

General infos about PTG: https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Some useful informations about PTG/TripleO:

* When? We have a room between Wednesday and Friday included.
Important sessions will happen on Wednesday and Thursday. We'll
probably have sessions on Friday, but it might be more hands-on and
hackfest, where people can enjoy the day to work together.

* Let's start to brainstorm our topics:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-pike
  Feel free to add any topic, as soon as you can. We need to know asap
which sessions will be share with other projects (eg: tripleo/mistral,
tripleo/ironic, tripleo/heat, etc).

Please let us know any question or feedback,
Looking forward to seeing you there!
--
Emilien Macchi