[openstack-dev] [kolla] Removal of a core reviewer from the kolla-kubernetes-core team

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Dec 21 08:55:30 UTC 2016

Hey peeps,

David Wang asked that we remove him from the kolla-kubernetes-core team because he is involved in other activities and he isn’t sure if or when he will be able to begin reviewing again.

In our earlier cleanup of the kolla-kubernetes-core review team, the core reviewer team was on the fence about Dave because kolla-kubernetes wouldn’t have happened without him.  His contributions in terms of reviews and code are significant and Dave provided crucial implementation work and review guidance during the initial stages of kolla-kubernetes development.

I’d like to personally thank Dave for his service as a core reviewer for the kolla-kubernetes deliverable in the kolla project team.

Dave is always welcome back as a core reviewer and would likely receive a fast-track assuming his reviews were of the great quality they were prior to his changes in circumstances.

Regards,
-steve