[openstack-dev] [release][ptl][all] self-service branch management

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Dec 14 23:47:05 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 08:51:29AM -0500, Ian Cordasco wrote:

> I do have one question, will creating the branch's end-of-life
> eventually work the same way? For example, Glance's projects were
> missed in the recent liberty end of life work. Could we submit a

For the record glance repos were deliberately pushed to phase 2 as when I
generated the list there was an open review to tag the EOL release and then
once that was done it' was only partially successful and I wanted to allow for
any corrective action required.

> review to do that work so Josh & Tony don't have to or is that
> something that isn't planned to work through openstack/releases?

As Jeremy and Doug have explained that's the plan but it'll be pike before most
of the tools are written and then we'll be blocked on the 2.14 (possibly 2.13)
gerrit release and deployment to our infrastructure.

Yours Tony.