[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging liberty as EOL

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Dec 14 16:28:15 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Vladyslav Drok's message of 2016-12-14 17:11:56 +0200:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

Because the other fix was behind a bunch of the rewrite work I'm doing
this cycle, we've set up a stable/newton branch for reno and I have an
alternative fix in https://review.openstack.org/410839. When we get that
merged, I'll release reno 1.9.0 with the fix.

Doug