[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging liberty as EOL

Vladyslav Drok vdrok at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 14 15:11:56 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Also, after liberty was EOL'd and stable/liberty branches were removed,
liberty release note pages need to be updated to reference liberty-eol tag
instead of origin/stable/liberty, like done here
https://review.openstack.org/410798 as a temporary solution, until this is
fixed on the reno side (https://review.openstack.org/410792), if I get the
situation correctly.

-Vlad