[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Upgrade Squad syncup]

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 15:58:54 UTC 2016

Hi OOOs o/ as discussed on this week's upstream weekly irc meeting [1]
lets schedule a syncup on the Ocata composable upgrades work and how we
will build on Steve Hardy's base ansible driven implementation.

IMO a call would be the best format (I propose to schedule a bluejeans
call, though I am open to any other suggestions). For now I've setup a
doodle poll at http://doodle.com/poll/rp8ck6tstaagftqr - please vote if
you'd like to participate. Assuming we go with bluejeans (unless I hear
strong pushback/other suggestions) then I'll try and make a recording
available to address the concerns expressed at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-December/108780.html
(thanks shardy for pointing that out).

Moving forward we should probably switch to an irc based syncup,

I'll close the poll at 10UTC tomorrow morning (sorry for short notice :(
) and schedule the meeting accordingly with a followup mail here,

thanks, marios

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2016/tripleo.2016-12-13-14.00.log.html