[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Video Meetings - input requested

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:16:13 UTC 2016

TC
​,
​
Some contributors in kolla have had unscheduled video meetings. This has
resulted in complaints about inclusiveness. Some contributors can’t even
make
the meeting we have, and another scheduled video meeting might produce a
situation in which there is no any record of decisions made during the video
meeting. At least with IRC meetings there is always a log.

One solution is to schedule these meetings and have two 1 hour meetings per
week.

As the PTL while Michal is moving, I have trouble following these video
meetings since English isn’t my native language. Can you offer any advice
for
our project?

 --
Regards,