[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Allowing Teams Based on Vendor-specific Drivers

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:01:52 UTC 2016

At the last TC meeting [1] we discussed this topic and the various options
that were presented, here's a quick recap:

Options that will be removed, the patches for these options will be
abandoned:
  - Red (option 6), it had the least support
  - Hard black (option 1) in favor of soft black (option 2)
  - Hard white (option 3) in favor of soft white (option 4)

Remaining Options:
  - Soft black (option 2): default option, had no negative feedback,
represents the current status quo
  - Soft white (option 4): had some positive feedback, folks liked it's
simple solution
  - Grey (option 5): had the most positive feedback, but also the least
amount of detail

We'll continue to iterate on the remaining three options.

 - steve

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2016/tc.2016-12-06-20.02.log.txt