[openstack-dev] [Horizon] End of week wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:30:40 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

A bit delayed because of a bonkers conference this weekend, but here's
what went on last week in Horizon land.

During the team meeting[1] I reiterated that there's a priority list
of patches for review that has still been needing attention[2], and
that we'd start looking at pulling some of the angularjs interface
patches from our Ocata-2 list[3] over to that review list also.

We discussed the new README team badges, and discovered that the bug I
noticed has already been patched, so we just need to get the README
structure corrected.

We discussed the (old) pending patch for zaqar / websocket use in
panel updates, and agreed that it makes sense for us to implement such
support in newer angularjs interfaces rather than add functionality to
the legacy panels which will be deprecated.

Finally the tox migration is almost complete, with the patch mentioned
in the meeting[4] now merged. The only remaining task will be to
remove run_tests.sh completely in Queens. Current users of
run_tests.sh should stop doing so ASAP, and will already have noticed
that venv maintenance is slower due to it now pulling in
upper-constraints.

Catch you next week in #openstack-horizon

    Richard

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon/2016/horizon.2016-11-30-20.00.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/starredby:r1chardj0n3s%20AND%20status:open
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-ocata-priorities