[openstack-dev] [ptl][release] ocata release management communication

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Thu Dec 1 13:07:44 UTC 2016

It looks like your email was already replied to:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/108141.html

On 30 Nov 2016, at 18:38, Rob C <hyakuhei at gmail.com<mailto:hyakuhei at gmail.com>> wrote:

[Resending without the PTLs in CC because it got my mail stuck in the spam filters]

I'm struggling to find good info on when the adjusted PTL nomination cycle starts.

I've checked here: https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html#pike-ptls-self-nomination but it looks like the 'elections' section was supposed to be added to the table and wasn't.

I know from the updates to the charter that the elections should happen on or before R-3 but it doesn't provide any clarity on how much before then the nominations should be made?

Cheers
-Rob