[openstack-dev] [nova] Third party CIs running nova-network need to be disabled on master branch changes

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Dec 1 00:34:23 UTC 2016

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/403855/ is working it's way through the
gate and should merge soon. Once that lands, CI jobs using nova-network
without cells v1 are going to fail because nova-network will fail to start.

We've handled the upstream CI jobs for this transition on the master
branch, but there still some third party CIs using nova-network, like
ext-nova-dsvm for the vmware CI. I'm going to preempt the failures and
make the vmware CI non-voting for now.

Please get back to me if/when your jobs can be made voting again, if
they were already voting but are disabled because of this change.

Matt Riedemann