[openstack-dev] [all][massively distributed][architecture]Coordination between actions/WGs

Wed Aug 31 23:03:57 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-08-30 at 03:08 +0000, joehuang wrote:
> Hello, Jay,
>
> Sorry, I don't know why my mail-agent(Microsoft Outlook Web App) did
> not carry the thread message-id information in the reply.  I'll check
> and avoid to create a new thread for reply in existing thread.

It's a common problem with outlook.  Microsoft created their own
threading standards for email which are adopted by no-one.  Whenever
you get these headers in your email:

And not these: