[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] [cinder] [api] [doc] API status report

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Sun Aug 28 19:57:12 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 07:46:48PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 08/26/2016 11:33 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> > Hi cinder block storage peeps:
> >
> > I haven't heard from you on your comfort level with publishing so I went
> > ahead and made the publishing job myself with this review:
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/361475
> >
> > Please let me know your thoughts there. Is the document ready to
> > publish? Need anything else to get comfy? Let me know.
> >

> The current api-ref does not build at all, let's not merge 361475 yet.
>
> I've rebased https://review.openstack.org/#/c/322489 and added
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/361616 so that the cinder api-ref
> follows the same patterns as other repositories - including building and
> review on docs-draft.
>
> Once those two are in, we can merge 361475.
>
> Cinder team, could you prioritize these reviews, please?

Merged.

Thanks Andreas and Anne!

I'm sure there will be some things we will need to fix or adjust, but I
think this is a good time to get it published. That will help as well
with getting visibility on it and start identifying those issues.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you Anne. Thanks for moving that
forward.