[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] [cinder] [api] [doc] API status report

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Aug 27 17:46:48 UTC 2016

On 08/26/2016 11:33 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Hi cinder block storage peeps:
>
> I haven't heard from you on your comfort level with publishing so I went
> ahead and made the publishing job myself with this review:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/361475
>
> Please let me know your thoughts there. Is the document ready to
> publish? Need anything else to get comfy? Let me know.

The current api-ref does not build at all, let's not merge 361475 yet.

I've rebased https://review.openstack.org/#/c/322489 and added
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/361616 so that the cinder api-ref
follows the same patterns as other repositories - including building and
review on docs-draft.

Once those two are in, we can merge 361475.

Cinder team, could you prioritize these reviews, please?

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)