[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Release schedule of magnumclient

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Tue Aug 23 21:32:05 UTC 2016

Hi team,

As discussed at the team meeting, Aug 29-02 (next week) is the final release for client libraries [1]. We are going to freeze the python-magnumclient repo for preparing the client release. If you have *client* patches for newton release, please submit it by the end of this week.

According to the schedule, the feature freeze is next week as well but I am OK to be flexible about that. However, we needs to deliver the first release candidate no later than the RC1 target week (Sep 12-16) so please try to submit all your *server* patches before the RC1 target week, or let me know if you need more time.

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/newton/schedule.html

Best regards,
Hongbin