[openstack-dev] [tripleo] release reminder

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 15:17:16 UTC 2016

This is a quick release update:

- We're currently R-6, "Final release for non-client libraries".
- Next week will be R-5, "Feature freeze" and "newton-3 milestone".
We'll proceed to a TripleO b3 release. If you need FFE, please submit
it using ML.
- Official Newton release for TripleO will be Oct 17-21 week (2 weeks
trailing release).

If you need more informations about Newton release management, please look:
https://releases.openstack.org/newton/schedule.html

Also, Doug is currently working on Ocata release schedule, please have a look:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/357214/ (you'll notice the release
cadence is a bit different).

Emilien Macchi