[openstack-dev] 答复: Re: [daisycloud-core] Daisy installer demo is out

hu.zhijiang at zte.com.cn hu.zhijiang at zte.com.cn
Thu Aug 18 02:09:03 UTC 2016

Hi Will,

Yes, Daisy needs httpd to drive the Web UI. And thanks for reminding to
add httpd as Daisy's dependency.

About you said "daisy work in two VMs", I don't understand what you were
meaning. Basically, you can put Daisy into one single VM to reduce the
foot print impacted on the bare metal. I that case thers is no need to
split Daisy into two part and put into "two VMs".

But if you mean "if Dasiy can deploy OpenStack onto two VMs and setup HA",
then you definitely can do that. But keep in mind that you may need to
setup neutron to let your VMs to support more than one IPs on each port.
For example, you might need to do this:

    neutron port-update <port-id> --allowed_address_pairs list=true
type=dict ip_address=192.168.0.2 ip_address=< An floating IP use for HA
,such as 192.168.0.233>

B.R.,
Zhijiang