[openstack-dev] [Heat][Horizon] Any guidelines for naming heat resource type names?

Tatiana Ovtchinnikova t.v.ovtchinnikova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:19:31 UTC 2016

It is definitely a bug in Horizon. The additional columns "Implementation",
"Component" and "Resource" are representative for a limited resource type
group only. Since Heat allows to specify a URL as a resource type, we
should not use these columns at all. "Type" column and filter will do just
the same trick.

Tatiana.