[openstack-dev] [Security] Proposing Luke Hinds (lhinds) for Security Core

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 8 17:10:25 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-08 09:33:20 -0700 (-0700), Rob C wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Luke for a CoreSec position as part of the Security
> Project.
[...]

Sounds good to me. Luke's feedback on security bugs so far has been
quite helpful, so I'm all for encouraging more of the same.

This would bring the "OSSG CoreSec (ossg-coresec)" group in
Launchpad up to 5 active members, which seems like a good number to
better distribute the work and diversity of viewpoints for embargoed
bugs that require operational security consultation.
--
Jeremy Stanley