[openstack-dev] Summit Core Party after Austin

Chivers, Doug doug.chivers at hpe.com
Fri Apr 22 17:17:45 UTC 2016

The Vancouver core party was a fantastic opportunity to meet some very smart people and learn a lot about the projects they worked on. It was probably one of the most useful parts of the summit, certainly more so than the greasy marketing party, and arguably a much better use of developer time.

An opportunity to chill out and talk to technical people over a quiet beer? Long may that continue, even if it is not the core party in its current form.

Doug