[openstack-dev] [cinder][openstackclient] Required name option for volumes, snapshots and backups

Jay Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Tue Apr 5 14:30:20 UTC 2016

Duncan,

Agreed, but the OSC team is concerned about unnecessarily adding API names
into commands as much as the Cinder team wishes to make it clearer which
commands belong to our component. This is where we need to keep this
discussion open with the OSC team to find a good common ground. I am hoping
to have Slade Baumann and Jacob Gregor work this issue actively with Sheel.
We need to pull you in as well given your views on this. I will make sure
they keep you in the loop.

Jay